CNH Global NV (CNH): Today's Featured Industrial Loser
CNH Global (CNH) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial loser. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, CNH Global fell 47 cents (-1.1%) to $40.53 on light volume. Throughout the day, 216,690 shares of CNH Global exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 507,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $39.79-$41.32 after having opened the day at $41.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41. Other company's within the Industrial industry that declined today were: JinkoSolar (JKS), down 8.3%, Dixie Group (DXYN), down 8.3%, Joy Global (JOY), down 6.7%, and Material Sciences Corporation (MSC), down 6.6%. CNH Global N.V. manufactures, markets, and distributes a line of agricultural and construction equipment and parts worldwide. It operates in three segments: Agricultural Equipment, Construction Equipment, and Financial Services. CNH Global has a market cap of $9.79 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.3, equal to the average industrial industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 13.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are four analysts that rate CNH Global a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and three rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates CNH Global as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, attractive valuation levels and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally poor debt management on most measures that we evaluated.
- You can view the full CNH Global Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV