J2 Global Inc (JCOM): Today's Featured Internet Winner
j2 Global (JCOM) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, j2 Global rose 23 cents (1%) to $24.28 on average volume. Throughout the day, 389,638 shares of j2 Global exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 456,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $23.97-$24.31 after having opened the day at $24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.05. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Deltathree (DDDC), up 47.1%, LiveDeal (LIVE), up 15.4%, BroadVision (BVSN), up 8.8%, and Tudou Holdings (TUDO), up 7%. j2 Global, Inc. provides cloud services to businesses of various sizes through the Internet worldwide. It offers online fax, virtual phone systems, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, customer relationship management, and bundled suites of these services. J2 Global has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.1, equal to the average internet industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 14.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are three analysts that rate j2 Global a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and three rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates j2 Global as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, attractive valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income.
- You can view the full j2 Global Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV