OAK BROOK, IL, May 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Primary Energy Recycling Corporation ("Primary Energy Recycling" or the "Company") (TSX: PRI), a clean energy company that generates revenue from capturing and recycling recoverable heat and byproduct fuels from industrial processes, today announced the closing of a US$110 million senior secured credit facility (the "New Credit Facility").
The proceeds of the New Credit Facility have been applied to fully retire the Company's outstanding US$36.4 million term loan, and will be used to fund the previously announced purchase of Atlantic Power Corporation's common membership interests in Primary Energy Recycling Holdings LLC ("PERH").
"The completion of this transaction facilitates the impending closure and funding of the Atlantic Power transaction, provides the Company greater financial flexibility, and lowers our borrowing cost by approximately 180 basis points," said John Prunkl, President and Chief Executive Officer of Primary Energy Recycling. "This series of transactions will increase shareholder ownership and allow us to move forward as an independently managed company."
The New Credit Facility will include three tranches of debt:
- $25 million 5-year revolver at Libor plus 300 basis points with no Libor floor
- $50 million 5-year term loan at Libor plus 300 basis points with no Libor floor
- $35 million 7-year term loan at Libor plus 425 basis points with a 125 basis point Libor floor
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV