OAK BROOK, IL, May 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Primary Energy Recycling Corporation ("Primary Energy Recycling" or the "Company") (TSX: PRI), a clean energy company that generates revenue from capturing and recycling recoverable heat and byproduct fuels from industrial processes, today announced the closing of a US$110 million senior secured credit facility (the "New Credit Facility").
The proceeds of the New Credit Facility have been applied to fully retire the Company's outstanding US$36.4 million term loan, and will be used to fund the previously announced purchase of Atlantic Power Corporation's common membership interests in Primary Energy Recycling Holdings LLC ("PERH").
"The completion of this transaction facilitates the impending closure and funding of the Atlantic Power transaction, provides the Company greater financial flexibility, and lowers our borrowing cost by approximately 180 basis points," said John Prunkl, President and Chief Executive Officer of Primary Energy Recycling. "This series of transactions will increase shareholder ownership and allow us to move forward as an independently managed company."
The New Credit Facility will include three tranches of debt:
- $25 million 5-year revolver at Libor plus 300 basis points with no Libor floor
- $50 million 5-year term loan at Libor plus 300 basis points with no Libor floor
- $35 million 7-year term loan at Libor plus 425 basis points with a 125 basis point Libor floor
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV