Accuride Corporation (NYSE: ACW), a leading supplier of components to the commercial vehicle industry, today announced that its Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Greg Risch will present an overview of the Company’s business to securities analysts and investors at the KeyBanc Capital Markets Industrial, Automotive & Transportation Conference being held at the InterContinental Hotel in Boston, Mass. Accuride’s presentation will begin at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, May 31, 2012.
Accuride’s presentation slides will be available for download at the Investor Information section of the company’s website – www.accuridecorp.com.
About Accuride CorporationWith headquarters in Evansville, Ind., USA, Accuride Corporation is a leading supplier of components to the commercial vehicle industry. The company’s products include commercial vehicle wheels, wheel-end components and assemblies, truck body and chassis parts, and other commercial vehicle components. The company’s products are marketed under its brand names, which include Accuride ®, Gunite ®, Imperial TM and Brillion TM. Accuride’s common stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol ACW. For more information, visit the Company’s website at http://www.accuridecorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV