STAMFORD, Conn., May 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Aircastle Limited (NYSE: AYR) ("Aircastle") announced today the appointment of Giovanni Bisignani to the company's Board of Directors, increasing the Board to nine members.
Mr. Bisignani previously served as Director General and CEO of the International Air Transport Association ("IATA") from 2002 to 2011. In 2002, he launched the European travel portal Opodo and served as the company's Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Bisignani has also held executive positions at SM Logistics, Tirrenia di Navigazione and Alitalia, and has served as a member of the Pratt & Whitney Advisory Board and Chairman of Galileo International.
Ron Wainshal, Aircastle's CEO, commented, "Giovanni has extensive experience in the aviation industry and we are very pleased to have him join our Board of Directors. He brings a unique and valuable perspective on the business, and his energy and enthusiasm will serve our Company well as we continue to pursue our disciplined growth strategy."
About Aircastle LimitedAircastle Limited is a global company that acquires, leases and sells high-utility commercial jet aircraft to airlines throughout the world. As of March 31, 2012, Aircastle's aircraft portfolio consisted of 145 aircraft and had 65 lessees located in 34 countries. For more information on Aircastle, please visit www.aircastle.com. SOURCE: Aircastle Limited Contact: Frank Constantinople – SVP, Investor RelationsTel: +1-203-504-1063 email@example.com The IGB Group Leon BermanTel: +1-212-477-8438 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Aircastle Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV