COLUMBUS, Ohio, May 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Bob Evans Farms, Inc. (NASDAQ: BOBE) announced today that its board of directors approved, on May 24, 2012, a quarterly cash dividend of 25 cents per share on the company's outstanding common stock. The dividend is payable on June 18, 2012, to stockholders of record at the close of business on June 4, 2012.
Year-end earnings release details The Company will release its year-end earnings after 4 p.m. (ET) on Tuesday, June 5, 2012, and will hold its year-end conference call at 10 a.m. (ET) on Wednesday, June 6, 2012. The dial-in number is (800) 690-3108, access code 79304596. A replay will be available at (800) 585-8367, access code 79304596.
To access the simultaneous webcast, go to www.bobevans.com/ir. The archived webcast will also be available on the Web site.
About Bob Evans Farms, Inc. Bob Evans Farms, Inc. owns and operates full-service restaurants under the Bob Evans and Mimi's Cafe brand names. At the end of the third fiscal quarter ( January 27, 2012), Bob Evans owned and operated 564 family restaurants in 18 states, primarily in the Midwest, mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions of the United States, while Mimi's Cafe owned and operated 145 casual restaurants located in 24 states, primarily in California and other western states. Bob Evans Farms, Inc. is also a leading producer and distributor of pork sausage and a variety of complementary convenience food items under the Bob Evans and Owens brand names. For more information about Bob Evans Farms, Inc., visit www.bobevans.com.SOURCE Bob Evans Farms, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV