2. 2012 Kia Forte Five-Door EX
Combined miles per gallon: 30
Don't shoot the messenger on this one. This looks a whole lot like a hatchback and Kia even labels it as such, but TrueCar considers it a "small SUV." Its 20 feet of cargo volume puts the emphasis on "small," but even this stripped-down version of the Forte comes equipped with satellite radio and Bluetooth hookups. Options such as navigation and fog lights beef it up a bit, but it's still a stretch to call this a sport utility.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts