3. 2012 Lexus RX 450h Hybrid
Combined miles per gallon: 29.7
This is about the best mileage you're going to get out of a vehicle with 80 cubic feet of cargo room, but it doesn't come cheap. It's close to 10 miles per gallon more efficient than its standard RX 350, but also costs about $6,000 more. Fortunately, it still has all the 350's luxury features and options, including power rear door, parking sensors, rear camera, heated seats and heads-up gauge displays on the windshield.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts