4. 2012 Nissan (NSANY) Juke CVT SL
Combined miles per gallon: 29.5
Sure, the Juke is small and funny looking, but with this mileage it's what's inside that counts. That includes a surprising 36 cubic feet of cargo space, a navigation system, rearview camera, leather interior and an upgraded speaker system. Not bad perks for a car sporting all of four cylinders in its engine.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts