6. 2012 Honda (NSANY) CR-V 2WD EX-L with navigation
Combined miles per gallon: 26.8
Like its rival the Toyota RAV4, the Honda CR-V doesn't need much help selling itself. Families love the roomy interior and mileage so much that the 2002 CR-V has retained more than a third of its value over the past decade. This model's leather interior, heated seats and rearview windows and navigation system with controls mounted on the steering wheel make it all the more alluring.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts