8. 2012 Mercedes Benz 4MATIC ML 350 BlueTec
Combined miles per gallon: 23.3
It's about $1,000 more than the standard version, but the turbodiesel engine is four miles per gallon better while hitting the same 0-to-60 times (7.3 seconds). That's about the only area where the ML350 exercises restraint. A heated leather steering wheel, heated seats, dual climate control, an entertainment center with a 7-inch LCD screen and in-dash memory card reader are just some of the toys that come with the sale price.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts