Generac Holdings Inc. (NYSE: GNRC), a leading designer and manufacturer of generators and other engine powered products, today announced its attendance at three upcoming investor conferences. Aaron Jagdfeld, President and Chief Executive Officer, and York Ragen, Chief Financial Officer, will meet with investors at the following upcoming conferences:
- Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at the KeyBanc Capital Markets Industrial, Automotive, and Transportation Conference located at the InterContinental Hotel in Boston. The Company will be meeting with investors starting at 8:00 a.m. EDT.
- Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at the J.P. Morgan Diversified Industries Conference located at the J.P. Morgan Conference Center in New York. The general presentation is scheduled to begin at 9:45 a.m. EDT.
- June 14, 2012, at the William Blair Growth Stock Conference located at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago. The general presentation is scheduled to begin at 9:40 a.m. EDT.
The investor presentations will be available on the day of each respective conference on Generac’s website ( http://www.generac.com) under the Investor Relations link. In addition, a link to a live audio webcast will also be available on the website for the J.P. Morgan Diversified Industries Conference on June 5, 2012 and the William Blair Growth Stock Conference on June 14, 2012. A replay will be available for 30 days for both audio webcast presentations.
Since 1959, Generac has been a leading designer and manufacturer of a wide range of generators and other engine powered products. As a leader in power equipment serving residential, light commercial, industrial and construction markets, Generac's power products are available through a broad network of independent dealers, retailers, wholesalers and equipment rental companies. The Company markets and distributes its products primarily under its Generac and Magnum brand names.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts