Ariba Lawsuit Investigation Announced By Shareholder Rights Law Firm Gilman Law LLP In Connection With The Ariba Acquisition By SAP AG.
An Ariba Lawsuit Investigation has been launched by the Investment Losses and Shareholder Rights Law Firm of Gilman Law LLP to investigate potential breach of fiduciary duty claims by current shareholders of Ariba, Inc. (“Ariba” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: ARBA) against the board of directors of Ariba in connection with their efforts to sell the company to SAP AG in a transaction valued at approximately $4.3 billion or $45 per share. According to Yahoo! Finance, at least one analyst has set a high price target of at least $50.00 per share. Current Ariba shareholders are encouraged to contact our Securities Attorneys for a Free Consultation at (888) 252-0048.
The focus of the investigation is whether the Ariba Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to the Ariba shareholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into the proposed transaction with SAP AG and whether the Ariba directors have failed to disclose all material information to the stockholders regarding the transaction.
If you are a current shareholder of Ariba and would like to learn more about the Ariba Lawsuit Investigation, you may contact our office for a Free Consultation as follows:
Kenneth Gilman, Esq., Gilman Law LLP
The investment losses and securities fraud lawyers of Gilman Law LLP have over 33 years of experience in securities class action lawsuits and have been involved in all major aspects of securities litigation. Gilman Law LLP focuses on cases involving stock manipulation, securities fraud, investments fraud, shareholder rights violations, and securities arbitration.Follow: Investment Losses Blog | GilmanLaw on Facebook | @GilmanLawLLP | +GilmanLaw
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV