NEW YORK, May 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Newtek Business Services, NASDAQ: NEWT, The Small Business Authority, announced today its next live radio broadcast with two exciting talk show hosts from 77WABC, Geraldo Rivera and Monica Crowley, to discuss their views on whether Barack Obama or Mitt Romney would be better for small business. The show will be hosted from "The Small Business Authority Studio" at 77WABC Radio in New York. National listeners can also tune in at www.wabcradio.com and click listen live. The program, The Small Business Authority Hour, will be broadcast on Saturday, June 2, 2012 at 4:00 p.m. EDT.
The show is dedicated to independent business owners across the United States and The Small Business Authority 's goal is to educate listeners on how to grow their sales, reduce their expenses and minimize risks in running their small businesses.
President and CEO, Barry Sloane said, "We are thrilled to have two of the most informed authorities on politics and policy join in The Small Business Authority Hour for our next show. The upcoming presidential election is viewed as the election of the century, given the philosophical and political shift of the Obama administration from the recent eight Bush administration years. We will be discussing with our experts the effects of choosing Obama or Romney on our:
- Growth in job creation
- Growth in GDP
- Immigration policy
- Growth in the size of government and national debt
- The importance of social issues vs. economic issues
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV