FedFirst Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: FFCO) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved an increase in the quarterly cash dividend to $0.04 per outstanding share of common stock, up from $0.03 per share. The dividend will be paid on or about June 29, 2012 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on June 15, 2012.
Patrick G. O’Brien, President and Chief Executive Officer, stated, "We are pleased that our current level of earnings supports an increase in the dividend, while still maintaining a conservative payout ratio that allows us to generate capital to support continued balance sheet growth and other capital management strategies, like share repurchases.”
FedFirst Financial Corporation is the parent company of First Federal Savings Bank, a community-oriented financial institution operating eight full-service branch locations in southwestern Pennsylvania. First Federal offers a broad array of retail and commercial lending and deposit services and provides commercial and personal insurance services through Exchange Underwriters, Inc., its 80% owned subsidiary.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV