FedFirst Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: FFCO) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved an increase in the quarterly cash dividend to $0.04 per outstanding share of common stock, up from $0.03 per share. The dividend will be paid on or about June 29, 2012 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on June 15, 2012.
Patrick G. O’Brien, President and Chief Executive Officer, stated, "We are pleased that our current level of earnings supports an increase in the dividend, while still maintaining a conservative payout ratio that allows us to generate capital to support continued balance sheet growth and other capital management strategies, like share repurchases.”
FedFirst Financial Corporation is the parent company of First Federal Savings Bank, a community-oriented financial institution operating eight full-service branch locations in southwestern Pennsylvania. First Federal offers a broad array of retail and commercial lending and deposit services and provides commercial and personal insurance services through Exchange Underwriters, Inc., its 80% owned subsidiary.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV