BALTIMORE (Stockpickr) -- As a stock investor, how often do you look at other assets? I mean, how often do things such as gold, bonds and the dollar factor into your stock analysis? For most retail investors, the answer is "not enough."
Today, we'll change that by taking an intermarket look at five charts every investor needs to see before June.
If you're wondering how gold prices might impact the value of your stock portfolio, it's a valid question. The fact of the matter is that all markets are connected. No, I'm not talking some kind of new-age spiritualism; all markets are literally coupled together through factors like flow of funds. It's a concept called intermarket analysis or global macro strategy on Wall Street.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV