VeriFone forecast non-GAAP earnings of 68 cents to 70 cents a share for its fiscal third quarter ending in July on revenue ranging from $495 million to $500 million.
Analysts are expecting profit of 70 cents a share on revenue of $502.2 million.
Shares of Verifone fell 8.49% in premarket trading Friday to $41.18.
Mentor Graphics (MENT) is expected by analysts Friday to report fiscal first-quarter earnings of 24 cents a share on revenue of $254.9 million. 5 Value Stocks Insiders Are Snapping Up
Infoblox (BLOX), the network-automation company, topped Wall Street's estimates in its first quarterly results since going public in April. Infoblox posted third-quarter revenue of $43.4 million, up from $31.8 million in the same period last year, and above analysts' estimates of $41.4 million. Excluding items, Infoblox earned 5 cents a share, compared with a loss of 3 cents a share a year earlier. Analysts were looking for earnings of 1 cent a share. 3 A-Rated Bank Stocks
Semtech (SMTC), the semiconductor company, on Thursday posted first-quarter profit that came in below Wall Street estimates. For the second quarter, Semtech said it expects to post adjusted earnings of 37 cents to 45 cents a share on sales of $146 million to $154 million. Analysts forecast earnings of 41 cents a share on sales of $149.1 million. General Electric's $4.5B Dividend Slated for Buybacks
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV