- The EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes) to invested capital and free cash flow to price strategy. The strategy looks for what are believed to be highly profitable companies that are selling at low valuations relative to current cash flow.
- A variation on the "sell in May and go away" adage, which we adapt as "sell cyclicals in May and buy defensives."
- A dividend-based strategy that focuses on companies that have had three-year increases in dividends and relatively low valuations, on an enterprise value to EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization) basis.
S&P Capital IQ Publishes Quality Trends, An In-depth Analysis Of "quality" In The Equity Markets
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.