Trex Company, Inc. (NYSE: TREX), the leading manufacturer of wood-alternative decking and railing, today announced it will present at the Deutsche Bank 2012 Global Industrials and Basic Materials Conference on Wednesday, June 13, 2012.
The conference will be held at The Westin Chicago River North Hotel in Chicago, Ill. Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Ronald W. Kaplan will present at 1:35 PM CT. The company will also meet one-on-one with institutional investors during the day. A copy of Trex’s presentation slides will be posted to the Investor Relations section of the company’s website.
To obtain additional information about Trex’s participation in the conference, please contact LHA.
About Trex CompanyTrex Company is the world’s largest manufacturer of wood-alternative decking and railing, with more than 20 years of product experience. Stocked in more than 5,500 retail locations throughout the world, Trex ® outdoor living products offer a wide range of style options with fewer ongoing maintenance requirements than wood, as well as a truly environmentally responsible choice. For more information, visit trex.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV