NEW YORK (TheStreet) - The following stocks go ex-dividend Thursday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Wednesday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Nike (NKE), Coach (COH), Cohen & Steers (CNS), Fluor (FLR) and Suncor (SU).
The athletic apparel and sneaker maker is scheduled to report fourth-quarter earnings on June 25. Analysts, on average, expect earnings of $1.37 a share on revenue of $6.53 billion.
"While NKE continues to drive innovation in the athletic space, we remain cautious on the shares as we believe decelerating sales over the next three to four quarters, the potential for excess inventory post the Euro Champs/Olympic sporting events, and unit declines in H2/13 will result in multiple compression," Canaccord analysts wrote in a May 22 report. "As such, we believe the risk/reward is skewing to the downside. We maintain our HOLD rating."Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 1.3%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV