OAK BROOK, Ill., May 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On May 23, 2012, McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.70 per share of common stock, payable on June 15, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 4, 2012.
Upcoming CommunicationsMcDonald's Annual Shareholders' Meeting will be webcast live on May 24, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. (Central Time) on www.investor.mcdonalds.com. An archived replay and podcast of the meeting will be available for a limited time.
Don Thompson, President and Chief Operating Officer, and Tim Fenton, President of Asia/Pacific, Middle East and Africa, will participate in the Sanford Bernstein Strategic Decisions conference at 8:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) in New York on May 30, 2012. This discussion will be webcast live and available for replay for a limited time thereafter at www.investor.mcdonalds.com.
The Company plans to release May 2012 sales on June 8, 2012.McDonald's is the world's leading global foodservice retailer with more than 33,500 locations serving nearly 68 million customers in 119 countries each day. More than 80% of McDonald's restaurants worldwide are owned and operated by independent local men and women. SOURCE McDonald's Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV