TSX Venture Exchange: NVC
VANCOUVER, May 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Neovasc Inc. (TSXV: NVC), a developer of novel technologies to treat vascular disease, today announced that the company will present at the BioFinance 2012 Conference on May 30, 2012 at 2:00 pm EDT. The conference will be held at the St. Andrew's Club & Conference Centre in Toronto, Canada. Neovasc management will provide an overview of recent company developments.
An updated corporate presentation that includes the material presented during the BioFinance 2012 presentation will be posted on the Neovasc website at the time of the session on May 30, 2012, at www.neovasc.com/investors/presentations.php.
About BioFinance 2012BioFinance 2012 is the leading investor conference in Canada for the life sciences industry. This event brings together key industry players interested in investment opportunities and issues affecting companies in the life sciences sector. Presenting companies span a range of industries including: biologics, medical devices, drug delivery, vaccines, diagnostics, bio-energy, green technologies, bio materials, industrial biotech, and research services. BioFinance 2012 will be held on May 29 and 30, 2012, at St. Andrew's Club & Conference Centre in Toronto. For more information, visit http://www.biofinance.ca About Neovasc Inc. Neovasc Inc. is a specialty medical device company that develops, manufactures and markets products for the rapidly growing cardiovascular marketplace. Its products include the Neovasc Reducer™ for the treatment of refractory angina, the Tiara™ technology in development for the transcatheter treatment of mitral valve disease and a line of advanced biological tissue products that are used as key components in a variety of third-party medical products, such as vascular surgical patches and transcatheter heart valves. For more information, visit: www.neovasc.com. SOURCE Neovasc Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV