WebMediaBrands Announces Final Program For Smartphone & Tablet Games Summit, Including Speakers From Facebook, Google, And AT&T Interactive, June 26 In San Francisco
WebMediaBrands Inc. (Nasdaq: WEBM) today announced the completed conference program for its Smartphone & Tablet Games Summit (#smartgames), to be held on June 26, 2012 at the Mission Bay Conference Center in San Francisco. The conference program covers tactical mobile gaming tips, design tactics, successful monetization strategies, and methods for improving customer acquisition and distribution in the emerging iOS & Android space.
The Smartphone & Tablet Games Summit speaker lineup features over 35 of today’s leaders in gaming design, development, distribution, and marketing including Charles Hudson, Venture Partner for SoftTech VC; Matt Kelly, Engineer, Developer Relations for Facebook; Clay Kellogg, Head of Mobile Platform and Partnerships, Strategy and Sales for Google; Niranjan Nagar, Strategic Partner Manager for Games for Facebook; Michael Rubin, Executive Director Business Development for AT&T Interactive; Gabriel Leydon, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer for Machine Zone; Yasmin Naboa, Head of Business Development North America for GamesAnalytics; Chris Petrovic, GM for GameStop; Blair Hamilton, Head of Studios for CrowdStar; Michael Bergen, Senior Partner Alliance Manager of MHL Consortium; and Zain Jaffer, CEO for Vungle.
For a complete list of speakers and the agenda, visit http://www.mediabistro.com/smartphonegamessummit.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV