- Sales of consumable dental supplies and printed office products increased 3% in the fourth quarter.
- Sales of dental equipment and software rose more than 6% from the year-earlier level, driven by a double-digit increase in sales of CEREC dental restorative systems.
- Sales of other services and products, consisting primarily of technical service, parts and labor, software support services and artificial teeth, increased 6% from last year’s fourth quarter.
Patterson Companies Reports Improved Fourth Quarter And Fiscal 2012 Operating Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.