Baytex Energy Corp Stock Upgraded (BTE)
- BTE's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 11.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 20.2%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 4421.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.95 million to $42.96 million.
- The gross profit margin for BAYTEX ENERGY CORP is rather high; currently it is at 56.30%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 14.80% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $151.36 million or 26.24% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 10.31%.
- BAYTEX ENERGY CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. During the past fiscal year, BAYTEX ENERGY CORP increased its bottom line by earning $1.83 versus $1.54 in the prior year.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.