FieldPoint Petroleum Corporation Stock Upgraded (FPP)
- FPP's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 11.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 89.4%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for FIELDPOINT PETROLEUM CORP is currently very high, coming in at 71.50%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 24.30% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 88.36% to $1.31 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, FIELDPOINT PETROLEUM CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 10.31%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 110.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.38 million to $0.80 million.
- FPP's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.69 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further. Despite the fact that FPP's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 1.73 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts