- GAAP net income was $11.8 million for the first quarter of 2012, compared to $9.4 million for the first quarter of 2011. GAAP diluted earnings per share (“EPS”) was $0.08 for the first quarter of 2012, compared to $0.09 for the first quarter of 2011.
- Adjusted net income was $27.3 million for the first quarter of 2012, compared to $24.5 million for the first quarter of 2011. Adjusted diluted EPS was $0.28 for the first quarter of 2012, as compared to $0.25 for the first quarter of 2011.
- Total loans and leases held for investment were $7.2 billion at March 31, 2012, up $0.8 billion, or 12%, from December 31, 2011.
- Loans and leases originated were $2.2 billion for the first quarter.
- Deposits were $10.6 billion at March 31, 2012, up $0.3 billion, or 3%, for the quarter and $0.9 billion or 9% year over year.
- Our adjusted non-performing assets as a percentage of total assets was 1.63% at March 31, 2012, down from 1.86% at December 31, 2011.
- Tangible book value per as converted common share was $10.40 at March 31, 2012 excluding accumulated other comprehensive income, it was $11.35 up 5% year over year.
- We completed the acquisition of MetLife Bank’s Warehouse Finance business on April 2, 2012 which included approximately $350 million of loans outstanding.
EverBank Financial Corp. Announces First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.