- GAAP net income was $11.8 million for the first quarter of 2012, compared to $9.4 million for the first quarter of 2011. GAAP diluted earnings per share (“EPS”) was $0.08 for the first quarter of 2012, compared to $0.09 for the first quarter of 2011.
- Adjusted net income was $27.3 million for the first quarter of 2012, compared to $24.5 million for the first quarter of 2011. Adjusted diluted EPS was $0.28 for the first quarter of 2012, as compared to $0.25 for the first quarter of 2011.
- Total loans and leases held for investment were $7.2 billion at March 31, 2012, up $0.8 billion, or 12%, from December 31, 2011.
- Loans and leases originated were $2.2 billion for the first quarter.
- Deposits were $10.6 billion at March 31, 2012, up $0.3 billion, or 3%, for the quarter and $0.9 billion or 9% year over year.
- Our adjusted non-performing assets as a percentage of total assets was 1.63% at March 31, 2012, down from 1.86% at December 31, 2011.
- Tangible book value per as converted common share was $10.40 at March 31, 2012 excluding accumulated other comprehensive income, it was $11.35 up 5% year over year.
- We completed the acquisition of MetLife Bank’s Warehouse Finance business on April 2, 2012 which included approximately $350 million of loans outstanding.
EverBank Financial Corp. Announces First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.