Travelzoo (TZOO) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Travelzoo fell 24 cents (-1%) to $23.36 on light volume. Throughout the day, 241,694 shares of Travelzoo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 495,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.66-$23.74 after having opened the day at $23.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.60. Other company's within the Internet industry that declined today were: Deltathree (DDDC), down 32%, Remark Media (MARK), down 11%, CafePress (PRSS), down 8%, and ExactTarget (ET), down 4.1%. Travelzoo Inc., an Internet media company, together with its subsidiaries, publishes travel and entertainment deals from travel and entertainment companies, and local businesses in North America and Europe. Travelzoo has a market cap of $390.6 million and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.1, equal to the average internet industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 0.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there is one analyst that rates Travelzoo a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Travelzoo as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including weak operating cash flow and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Travelzoo Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about TZOO
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV