Insiders have been snapping up shares of Modine Manufacturing (MOD), which makes heat management products. Sadly for insiders, shares keep falling to fresh lows.
Investors have grown spooked that Modine has considerable exposure to Europe, and fear that a continent-wide economic meltdown will crimp results. That would be a shame because management has embarked on a series of cost-cutting moves that would have set the stage for sharply rising EPS.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV