Mattress Firm Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: MFRM) today announced that the Company will release financial results for the first fiscal 2012 quarter ended May 1, 2012 after the market closes on Tuesday, June 5, 2012.
The Company will host a conference call via live webcast for investors and other interested parties beginning at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, June 5, 2012. The call will be hosted by Steve Stagner, Chief Executive Officer, and Jim Black, Chief Financial Officer.
Participants may access the call by visiting the Company’s investor relations website at www.mattressfirm.com. Participants from within the U.S. may also dial (877) 407-3982, and participants from outside the U.S. may dial (201) 493-6780.
The replay of the call will be available from approximately 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time on June 5, 2012 through midnight Eastern Time on June 19, 2012. To access the replay, the domestic dial-in number is (877) 870-5176, the international dial-in number is (858) 384-5517, and the passcode is 394530. The archive of the webcast will be available on the Company’s Web site for a limited time.About Mattress Firm Houston-based Mattress Firm (NASDAQ: MFRM) is a leading bedding retailer offering a broad selection of both traditional and specialty mattresses and bedding accessories from leading manufacturers. With more than 1,000 company-operated and franchised locations across 28 states, Mattress Firm has the largest geographic footprint in the United States among bedding retailers. Mattress Firm offers customers comfortable store environments, guarantees on price, comfort and service, and highly-trained sales professionals.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV