Pike Electric Corporation (NYSE: PIKE), one of the nation’s leading energy solutions providers, announced today that it will present at the Credit Suisse 2012 Engineering & Construction Conference.
Eric Pike, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present at 9:00 a.m. Eastern on Thursday, June 7, 2012, and the event will be webcast via the "Investor Center" on the Company's website at www.pike.com. A replay will also be made available shortly after the live presentation is completed and will remain available online for a limited time following the conclusion of the conference.
About Pike Electric Corporation
Pike Electric Corporation is a leading provider of energy solutions to
over 200 investor-owned, municipal and cooperative utilities in the
United States. Our comprehensive services include facilities planning
and siting, permitting, engineering, design, installation, maintenance
and repair of power delivery systems, including renewable energy
projects. Our common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange
under the symbol PIKE. For more information, visit us online at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV