IPG Photonics Corporation (NASDAQ: IPGP) today announced that its Chief Financial Officer, Tim Mammen will be presenting at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Smid Cap Conference on Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 2:20 p.m. ET. The conference is being held June 6-7 at the Boston Harbor Hotel.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available through the “ Investors” section of IPG’s website at www.ipgphotonics.com. For those unable to listen to the live webcast, an archive of the presentation will be available on the Company’s website for approximately 90 days.
About IPG Photonics Corporation
Photonics Corporation is the world leader in high-power fiber lasers
and amplifiers. Founded in 1990, IPG pioneered the development and
commercialization of optical fiber-based lasers for use in diverse
processing. Fiber lasers have revolutionized the industry by
delivering superior performance, reliability and usability at a lower
total cost of ownership compared with conventional lasers, allowing end
users to increase productivity and decrease operating costs. IPG has its
headquarters in Oxford, Massachusetts, and has additional plants and
offices throughout the world. For more information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV