DFC Global Corp. (NASDAQ: DLLR), a leading international diversified financial services company serving primarily unbanked and under-banked consumers for over 30 years, today announced that the Company will participate at the following investor conferences:
- Jeff Weiss, Chairman and CEO, and Randy Underwood, Executive Vice President, will present at the Stephens 2012 Spring Investment Conference on Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 10:30 a.m. Eastern time at the New York Palace Hotel in New York, NY.
- Randy Underwood and Ken Schwenke, President, will present at the William Blair 32 nd Annual Growth Stock Conference on Tuesday, June 12, 2012 at 8:10 a.m. Eastern time at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago, IL.
- Randy Underwood and Ken Schwenke will present at the Jefferies 2012 Global Consumer Conference on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at 9:30 a.m. Eastern time at the White Elephant Hotel in Nantucket, MA.
About DFC Global Corp.
DFC Global Corp. is a leading international diversified financial services company serving primarily unbanked and under-banked consumers and small business owners who, for reasons of convenience and accessibility, purchase some or all of their financial services from the Company rather than from banks and other financial institutions. Through its approximately 1,400 retail storefront locations, multiple Internet websites and mobile phone and other remote platforms, the Company provides a variety of consumer financial products and services in eight countries across North America and Europe—Canada, the United Kingdom, the United States, Sweden, Finland, Poland, Spain and the Republic of Ireland. The Company believes that its customers, many of whom receive income on an irregular basis or from multiple employers, are drawn to the range of financial services it offers, the convenience of its products, the multiple ways in which they may conduct business with the Company and its high-quality customer service.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts