A list of shareholders entitled to notice of and to vote at this meeting has been available for viewing here at the corporate headquarters for the past ten days and is available for viewing at this meeting. All documents concerning the call and notice of this meeting will be filed with the records of the corporation.
At the record date, 103,921,876 million shares of ONEOK common stock were issued and outstanding. The count of shares immediately prior to this meeting shows that 92,872,445 million shares of ONEOK common stock are represented at this meeting in person or by proxy representing 89% of the outstanding common stock of the corporation.
ONEOK’s bylaws provide or a quorum for a shareholder meeting consists of the presence in person or by proxy of a majority of the shares of common stock outstanding at the record date. Therefore Mr. Chairman, the quorum [is spread].
John W. GibsonThank you, Mr. Grimshaw. I hereby declare a quorum is present at this meeting on behalf of the Board of Directors of ONEOK I express my appreciation to all shareholders in attendance today and all shareholders who returned their proxies. The first matter to be acted upon by our shareholders today is the annual election of the 12 directors to serve for a one-year term expiring at the company’s annual meeting of shareholders in 2013. Mr. Tippeconnic were you as a Chair of the Corporate Governance Committee announce the names of the nominees for these directorships. David J. Tippeconnic Mr. Chairman, the nominees for the 12 directorships has set forth in the proxy statement for this meeting are James C. day, Julie H. Edwards, William L. Ford, John W. Gibson, Bert H. Mackie, Steven J. Malcolm, Jim W. Mogg, Pattye L. Moore, Gary D. Parker, Eduardo A. Rodriguez, Gerald B. Smith, and David J. Tippeconnic.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV