PHILADELPHIA, May 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CCK), announced today that John W. Conway, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer and Timothy J. Donahue, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will address the J. P. Morgan 7th Annual Diversified Industries Conference on Wednesday, June 6, 2012.
The Conference will take place at the J.P. Morgan Conference Center located at 383 Madison Avenue in New York City. The presentation will begin at 11:45 a.m. (EDT). A live webcast of the event will be available to the public at the following web address:
A replay of the presentation will be available approximately one hour after the presentation ends and will be accessible for 30 days.Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking StatementsExcept for historical information, all other information in this press release consists of forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements involve a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results to be materially different from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements. Important factors are discussed under the caption "Forward-Looking Statements" in the Company's Form 10-K Annual Report for the year ended December 31, 2011 and in subsequent filings. The Company does not intend to review or revise any particular forward-looking statement in light of future events. Crown Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is a leading supplier of packaging products to consumer marketing companies around the world. World headquarters are located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Please visit our website at www.crowncork.com. For more information, contact: Thomas A. Kelly, Senior Vice President – Finance, (215) 698-5341 SOURCE Crown Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV