Colonial Properties Trust To Present At NAREIT’s REITWeek 2012
Colonial Properties Trust (NYSE: CLP) today announced that it will participate in REITWeek 2012, the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT) Investor Forum, scheduled for Tuesday, June 12, 2012, through Thursday, June 14, 2012, at the Hilton New York in New York City, New York.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Thomas H. Lowder will present an overview of the company followed by a question and answer session at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, June 12. The presentation will be audio-webcast and may be accessed through the company’s website at www.colonialprop.com under the Investor Relations section or at http://reitstream.com/reitweek2012/colonial. For those who are not able to listen to the live broadcast, a replay link will be available for 90 days on both NAREIT’s website at www.reit.com and on the company’s website following the presentation.
Colonial Properties Trust is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that creates value for its shareholders through a multifamily focused portfolio and the management and development of select commercial assets in the Sunbelt region of the United States. As of March 31, 2012, the company owned or managed 35,517 apartment units and 9.7 million square feet of commercial space. Headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, Colonial Properties is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CLP and is included in the S&P SmallCap 600 Index. For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.colonialprop.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV