SciQuest (SQI) provides on-demand strategic procurement and supplier management solutions. This stock is trading up 2.4% at $15.26 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 171,000Average Volume: 102,956 Volume % Change: 222% Shares of SQI are moving modestly higher after some analysts said the company could be a takeover target, following the SAP-Ariba deal. >>7 Hot Stocks Turning Heads From a technical perspective, SQI is pushing back above its 50-day moving average of $14.90 here with above average volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if SQI can manage to trigger a breakout trade above some major overhead resistance. That trade will trigger once SQI can take out $15.40 to $15.50, and then $15.75 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 102,956 shares. If we get that action soon, then SQI could easily trend higher towards its next significant overhead resistance level at $17 to $18.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV