Ultimate Software Group
Ultimate Software Group (ULTI) is a provider of unified human capital management software-as-a-service solutions for global businesses. This stock is trading up 1% at $78.66 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 163,000Average Volume: 153,865 Volume % Change: 98% Shares of ULTI are moving modestly higher after some analysts said the company could be a takeover target, following the SAP-Ariba deal. >>5 Stocks That Make Prime Acquisition Targets From a technical perspective, ULTI is moving modestly higher here on above-average volume. This stock has been uptrending strong for the past six months, with shares soaring from a low of $59.93 to a recent high of $83.02. During that uptrend, ULTI has consistently made higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish technical price action. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as ULTI is trending above $79.50 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 153,865 shares as bullish. If we get that move, then look for UTLI to re-test its recent high of $83.02.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV