Take-Two Interactive Software
Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO) is a global publisher and developer of interactive entertainment software. This stock is trading up 3.1% at $11.51 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 4.8 millionAverage Volume: 1.4 million Volume % Change: 433% Shares of TTWO are trending higher today despite the fact that the company said its fiscal fourth-quarter loss widened and its projections for the current quarter fell far short of analysts' expectations. >>5 Tech Stocks to Buy Instead of Facebook From a technical perspective, TTWO is bouncing hard here off of oversold conditions with monster volume. The current relative strength index reading for TTWO is 23.77, which indicates an extremely oversold condition. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in TTWO if it can manage to close near or above its daily high. At last check, TTWO has hit an intraday high of $12.27. If we get that action, look for TTWO to continue this bounce possibly back towards $13 to $13.50 in the near-term. On the flipside, I would avoid long trades or look for short-biased trades if TTWO takes out some previous support at $11 to $10.63 with high-volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV