Take-Two Interactive Software
Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO) is a global publisher and developer of interactive entertainment software. This stock is trading up 3.1% at $11.51 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 4.8 millionAverage Volume: 1.4 million Volume % Change: 433% Shares of TTWO are trending higher today despite the fact that the company said its fiscal fourth-quarter loss widened and its projections for the current quarter fell far short of analysts' expectations. >>5 Tech Stocks to Buy Instead of Facebook From a technical perspective, TTWO is bouncing hard here off of oversold conditions with monster volume. The current relative strength index reading for TTWO is 23.77, which indicates an extremely oversold condition. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in TTWO if it can manage to close near or above its daily high. At last check, TTWO has hit an intraday high of $12.27. If we get that action, look for TTWO to continue this bounce possibly back towards $13 to $13.50 in the near-term. On the flipside, I would avoid long trades or look for short-biased trades if TTWO takes out some previous support at $11 to $10.63 with high-volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV