Uranium Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: URRE) announced today that Don Ewigleben, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Tom Ehrlich, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Dahlman Rose & Co. Uranium Executive Forum on Tuesday, June 5, 2012, at 2:00 p.m. ET. The forum will be held at Dahlman’s headquarters, 1301 Avenue of the Americas, New York City.
A link to the live webcast of the presentation, along with presentation materials, will be available at www.uraniumresources.com. If you are unable to listen to the live presentation, an archive will be available on the Company website for 90 days.
About Uranium Resources, Inc.
Uranium Resources Inc. explores for, develops and mines uranium. Since its incorporation in 1977, URI has produced over 8 million pounds of uranium by in-situ recovery (ISR) methods in the state of Texas. URI also has 183,000 acres of uranium mineral holdings and 101.4 million pounds of in-place mineralized uranium material in New Mexico and an NRC license to produce up to 1 million pounds of uranium per year. The Company acquired these properties over the past 20 years along with an extensive information database of historic drill hole logs, assay certificates, maps and technical reports. None of URI’s properties is currently in production.URI’s strategy is to fully develop its resource base in New Mexico and Texas, expand its asset base both within and outside of New Mexico and Texas, partner with larger mining companies that have undeveloped uranium assets or with junior mining companies that do not have the mining experience of URI, as well as provide restoration expertise to those that require the capability or lack the proficiency. Uranium Resources routinely posts news and other information about the Company on its website at www.uraniumresources.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV