Edenred Raises €225 Million Through A Private Placement Bond Issue
PARIS, May 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Today Edenred successfully placed a €225 million issue of 10-year fixed-rate bonds, maturing in May 23, 2012 and paying 3.75% interest.
Proceeds from the issue will be used to strengthen the Group's liquidity, diversify its financial resources and extend the average maturity of its debt. Proceeds will be dedicated to Bank debt early reimbursement.
CA-CIB acted as bookrunner for the issue.Edenred , which invented the Ticket Restaurant ® meal voucher and is the world leader in prepaid corporate services, designs and delivers solutions that make employees' lives easier and improve the efficiency of organizations. Edenred solutions ensure that funds allocated by companies are used as intended. These solutions help to manage:
- Employee benefits (Ticket Restaurant ® , Ticket Alimentación, Ticket CESU, Childcare Vouchers, etc.).
- Expense management process (Ticket Car, Ticket Clean Way, Ticket Frete, etc.)
- Incentive and rewards programs (Ticket Compliments, Ticket Kadéos, etc.).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts