MGE Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: MGEE) today published its investor newsletter Inside View with the following topics:
|- MGE Energy: $1 billion in market value|
|- Our financial strength benefits our community|
|- MGE Renewable Energy Center|
|- Electric vehicle charging stations ready|
|- Columbia emission control project begins|
|- National ratings recognize financial strength|
|- MGE Energy more than doubles its assets in a decade|
The newsletter is available on MGE Energy's website at: http://www.mgeenergy.com/images/PDF/InsideView/Inside_201205.pdf
Inside View is published periodically to provide investors with information about MGE Energy and its primary subsidiary Madison Gas and Electric.
MGE Energy is an investor-owned public utility holding company headquartered in the state capital of Madison, Wis. It is the parent company of Madison Gas and Electric, which generates and distributes electricity in Dane County, Wis., and purchases and distributes natural gas in seven south-central and western Wisconsin counties.MGE Energy's assets total approximately $1.5 billion. It has 712 employees, more than 36,000 stockholders of record and its 2011 revenues were $546 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV