The Marcus Corporation (NYSE:MCS) today announced that Douglas A. Neis, chief financial officer, will participate in The Benchmark Company, LLC 2012 One-on-One Investor Conference on Thursday, May 31, 2012 at The Pfister Hotel in Milwaukee, Wis. The one-day conference allows investors an opportunity to meet individually with company management teams in a relaxed setting.
For more information, please visit http://www.benchmarkcap.com.
About The Marcus Corporation
Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., The Marcus Corporation is a leader in the lodging and entertainment industries, with significant company-owned real estate assets. The Marcus Corporation’s movie theatre division, Marcus Theatres ®, currently owns or manages 694 screens at 56 locations in Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota and Ohio. The company’s lodging division, Marcus® Hotels & Resorts, owns or manages 18 hotels, resorts and other properties in nine states. For more information, please visit the company’s Web site at www.marcuscorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV