Royce Value Trust, Inc. has declared a cash dividend of $0.36875 per share on its Cumulative Preferred Stock, based on an annual rate of 5.90% of the initial liquidation preference of $25.00 per share. The dividend is to be paid on June 25, 2012 to stockholders of record at the close of business on June 6, 2012 (ex-dividend on June 4, 2012).
The Preferred Stock, which trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "RVT.prb", is rated 'aaa' by Moody’s and has an annual dividend rate of $1.475 per share.
The Fund expects to report a portion of the distribution as long-term capital gains for tax purposes. Long-term capital gains will be allocated pro-rata to all distributions for the year. The final determination of the source of all distributions in 2012, including potentially a return of capital, will be made at the end of the year.
Royce Value Trust, Inc. is a closed-end diversified management investment company whose shares of Common Stock (NYSE - RVT) and Preferred Stock are listed and traded on the New York Stock Exchange. The Fund’s primary investment goal is long-term capital growth, which it seeks by normally investing at least 65% of its assets in equity securities primarily of small- and micro-cap companies.For further information on The Royce Funds sm, please visit our web site at: www.roycefunds.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV