Zynga is one of the largest risks to Facebook, accounting for 12% of revenue. If the relationship were to deteriorate, that is a significant portion of revenue Facebook would have to make up elsewhere, or risk seeing revenue growth slow, or even contract. Zynga's relationship expires with Facebook in May 2015.
Facebook has mentioned mobile as an impediment to growth, having listed it twice in the risk section of its S-1 regulatory document. Despite that, the mobile advertising market is expected to reach $2.9 billion by 2014, up from $1.6 billion in 2012, according to BIA/Kelsey. Facebook has addressed this issue, most notably buying Instagram for $1 billion.
Interested in more on Facebook? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV