ARMSTRONG, Iowa , May 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Art's Way Manufacturing Co., Inc., (NASDAQ:ARTW) a leading manufacturer and distributor of farm machinery in the United States and internationally, names Mr. Brian Crouch, Director of Sales and Marketing for manufacturing.
Mr. Crouch, an Iowa native, was born and raised in Armstrong, Iowa and has an extensive farming and Ag background. Crouch has more than 25 years of sales experience. For the last 13 years, Mr. Crouch traveled throughout the United States and Canada as a Sales Representative with GKN Armstrong Wheels, a manufacturer of wheels for agricultural, construction and mining industries.
J. Ward McConnell Jr., Chairman of the Board of Directors said, " Brian Crouch is a seasoned sales leader with extensive knowledge and an impressive track record driving business performance at manufacturing companies. The combination of Brian's Ag upbringing, deep experience in sales, global operations, customer focus and collaborative approach to doing business makes him the perfect choice to further accelerate the growth momentum we have established at Art's Way. We are honored to welcome Brian to the Art's Way family."
About Art's Way Manufacturing, Inc.Art's Way manufactures and distributes farm machinery niche products including animal feed processing equipment, sugar beet defoliators and harvesters, land maintenance equipment, crop shredding equipment, round hay balers, plows, hay and forage equipment, manure spreaders and top and bottom drive augers. After-market service parts are also an important part of the Company's business. The Company has three wholly owned subsidiaries. Art's Way Vessels, Inc. manufactures pressurized tanks and vessels; Art's Way Scientific, Inc. manufactures modular animal confinement buildings and modular laboratories. Universal Harvester by Art's Way Manufacturing Co. manufactures reels for combines and swathers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV