Sify Technologies Limited (NASDAQ Global Markets: SIFY), a leader in converged ICT Services in India with growing global delivery capabilities, and Vidyo, Inc., the world’s fastest-growing video conferencing company, today announced the launch of Sify videomeet, a new-generation Video Conferencing-as-a-Service for Enterprises and Emerging Businesses. This service, powered by Vidyo, allows users to initiate and experience high-definition (HD), multi-point video collaboration beyond conventional conference rooms, without dedicated networks and on multiple devices – mobile phones, tablets, desktops, laptops and room systems. The adoption of this service does not entail any capital expenditure for the customers.
This service offers a telepresence-quality experience to users on the move, from any device (mobile/tablet/laptop). The highlight of this offering is the seamless adaptability to network vagaries.
Enterprises having legacy video conferencing infrastructure can seamlessly adopt Sify Video Conferencing-as-a-Service without any new capital investment to empower their remote locations with this enterprise grade HD quality collaboration tool. For emerging businesses, this service enables enterprise-class HD video conferencing without any capital investment and empowers them with a powerful and affordable video collaboration tool.
Video Conferencing without a conference room:
- Video collaboration from anywhere - No longer confined to a conference room
- Not limited to a dedicated network
- Works on operating system (OS) - Windows/MAC/Linux/Apple IOS/Android
- Can connect multiple devices - Mobile phone (iPhone/Android), tablets (iPads/Android), laptops (Windows/Mac/Linux), desktops (Windows/Mac/Linux), dedicated room systems, real telepresence systems
- Cost of call is less than Rs. 3 per minute
- Seamless adoption with existing infrastructure reducing infrastructure cost
- Zero capex: Video conferencing-as-a-service
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts