Inter Parfums, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IPAR) today announced that it won a Best Fragrance award for Anthropologie 1922 Lily Sanguine Eau de Parfum in the Specialty Brand Women’s category at the 40 th Annual FiFi Awards held on Monday, May 21, 2012. The FiFis, dubbed the “Oscars” of the fragrance industry, was hosted by actress Jane Lynch, star of the TV hit Glee at Alice Tully Hall in New York City’s Lincoln Center.
Andy Clarke, President of Inter Parfums USA noted, “We are very proud of winning this prestigious award and sharing the honor with our friends at Anthropologie.”
Sold exclusively at Anthropologie stores and website, 1922 Lily Sanguine Eau de Parfum is evocative of the exoticism and mystery experienced by young women touring the Far East in the 1920s. This scent is a decadent oriental bouquet, steeped in rich, slightly retro, floral accords. It is housed in an amethyst-hued pillow-top glass bottle and capped with a sculptural pair of birds, which were major design motifs of the 1920s. The fragrance was created by Rodrigo Flores-Roux of Givaudan, with notes of acacia flower absolute, Tunisian neroli and hawthorn mixed with orange flower absolute, Regal Lily ScentTrek, and Florentine iris, balsam and Madagascar vanilla.
In the nearly 30 years since its founding, Inter Parfums, Inc. has been selected as the fragrance and beauty partner for a growing list of prestige brands that include Burberry, Lanvin, Jimmy Choo, Van Cleef & Arpels, Montblanc, Paul Smith, Boucheron, S.T. Dupont, Balmain and Repetto. Inter Parfums is also the fragrance and beauty partner for specialty retail and designer brands such as Gap, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, bebe, Betsey Johnson, Nine West and Anna Sui. Inter Parfums is known for innovation, quality and its ability to capture the genetic code of each brand in the products it develops, manufactures and distributes in over 120 countries worldwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV