- Los Angeles area values dropped 0.7% from the fourth quarter of 2011 and declined 0.1% from the first quarter a year ago. The average luxury home in Los Angeles is now $1.96 million.
- San Diego area values increased 0.4% from the fourth quarter and rose 1.4% year-over-year. The average luxury home in San Diego is now $1.65 million.
- San Francisco Bay Area values climbed 2.9% from the fourth quarter and were up 4.2% from a year ago. The average luxury home in San Francisco is now $2.59 million.
Luxury Home Values Jump In San Francisco Bay Area
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.