- Los Angeles area values dropped 0.7% from the fourth quarter of 2011 and declined 0.1% from the first quarter a year ago. The average luxury home in Los Angeles is now $1.96 million.
- San Diego area values increased 0.4% from the fourth quarter and rose 1.4% year-over-year. The average luxury home in San Diego is now $1.65 million.
- San Francisco Bay Area values climbed 2.9% from the fourth quarter and were up 4.2% from a year ago. The average luxury home in San Francisco is now $2.59 million.
Luxury Home Values Jump In San Francisco Bay Area
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.