GUANGZHOU, China, May 23, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Vipshop Holdings Limited (NYSE: VIPS) ("Vipshop" or the "Company"), China's leading online discount retailer for brands, today announced the Company's participation in the following conferences:
- Cowen & Company 40th Annual Technology, Media & Telecom Conference, to be held May 30-31, 2012 at The Palace Hotel in New York. Management is currently scheduled to present at 2:45 pm ET and to meet with institutional investors on Thursday, May 31, 2012.
- Daiwa Investment Conference New York 2012, to be held June 5-6, 2012 at the Omni Berkshire Place Hotel in New York. Management is currently scheduled to meet with institutional investors throughout the duration of the conference.
For additional information, please contact your respective institutional sales representative.
About Vipshop Holdings Limited
Vipshop Holdings Limited ("Vipshop" or the "Company") is
China's leading online discount retailer for brands. Vipshop offers high quality and popular branded products to consumers throughout
China at a significant discount to retail prices. Since it was founded in
August 2008, the Company has rapidly built a sizeable and growing base of customers and brand partners. For more information, please visit
SOURCE Vipshop Holdings Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV