GUANGZHOU, China, May 23, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Vipshop Holdings Limited (NYSE: VIPS) ("Vipshop" or the "Company"), China's leading online discount retailer for brands, today announced the Company's participation in the following conferences:
- Cowen & Company 40th Annual Technology, Media & Telecom Conference, to be held May 30-31, 2012 at The Palace Hotel in New York. Management is currently scheduled to present at 2:45 pm ET and to meet with institutional investors on Thursday, May 31, 2012.
- Daiwa Investment Conference New York 2012, to be held June 5-6, 2012 at the Omni Berkshire Place Hotel in New York. Management is currently scheduled to meet with institutional investors throughout the duration of the conference.
For additional information, please contact your respective institutional sales representative.
About Vipshop Holdings Limited
Vipshop Holdings Limited ("Vipshop" or the "Company") is
China's leading online discount retailer for brands. Vipshop offers high quality and popular branded products to consumers throughout
China at a significant discount to retail prices. Since it was founded in
August 2008, the Company has rapidly built a sizeable and growing base of customers and brand partners. For more information, please visit
SOURCE Vipshop Holdings Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV